Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 7

This was my photo for the day because the kids are SO excited for Valentine's day this year. They thought getting their valentines ready to give their friends on Thursday was so much fun. Every day Avery asks "is today Valentine's Day?" Its a good thing they are celebrating Thursday instead of Monday! :)


Later in the day this happened and of course I had to post this too. We found a ladybug on our curtains and Will was so excited. He went and picked it up right away. After holding it for a while he asked for a jar to put it in. All I could think is that I better always have a jar on hand because I know this is not going to be the last time I am asked to build a mini habitat for one of his bugs :). 

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP