Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 26

 A dear friend of mine introduced me to this sandwich back in high school. I will forever be thankful she did. Although I choose not to eat them right now (on weight watchers) , I can share my love for them with my kids. Because of Will's peanut allergy and Josh's age we have modified the peanut butter, honey and banana sandwich to sunflower seed butter, honey, and banana. Will and Avery told me today that this is their FAVORITE sandwich...


Apparently Josh agrees :)
Thank you Christie!

2 comments:

Mom,  May 4, 2011 at 1:35 PM  

No memory of my PBB&H sandwiches when you were a kid? huh... funny!
I had one just last week. :-)

Anonymous,  May 13, 2011 at 12:30 PM  

Nana says, sister Winnie intoduced her and Papa to 'grilled PB&J' many years ago.....our favorite, and we have often! mmmmgood

Followers

About This Blog

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP