August 24- First Day of School!
Avery has requested that I make her lunch just like Will's every day :)
The final sticker on the count down to school!
I love this picture more than I can say
The lunch box and shoes
Adam loving that he took the day off for this :)
Dad making Will laugh on the way to school
Dad and Will
This made me get a little choked up...
On day 3 his teacher Miss Templin said she heard Will lean over to the girl he sits next to and say "I just love school work"
When he got home Avery's world was right again :)
His first assignments
Honestly, I can't imagine a better start to school. Will had the best time and I am so so happy for him. I LOVED hearing ALL about his day and I am looking forward to this year.
Not everyone had such a great start. A little boy standing near Will for the flag salutes out on the black top this morning threw up on another little boy. Double bummer. Maybe they will end up best friends? I hope they have a better year than their first day.
















0 comments:
Post a Comment