Love the clouds! Remember when it was all cloud pictures all the time? I still have to stop myself from taking cloud pics all the times. The picture of Josh is where you could try messing with your WB settings. Usually they are set to Auto White Balance, but here you could try going minus 1 or 2 under cloudy or sunny settings. I found that my pics looked 100x better when I spent a week just on WB. But if you look at my pics from Gracie's birthday- the one with the cousins outside I forgot to adjust my Wb and the pics are very cold looking. Bummed about those!
1 comments:
Love the clouds! Remember when it was all cloud pictures all the time? I still have to stop myself from taking cloud pics all the times. The picture of Josh is where you could try messing with your WB settings. Usually they are set to Auto White Balance, but here you could try going minus 1 or 2 under cloudy or sunny settings. I found that my pics looked 100x better when I spent a week just on WB. But if you look at my pics from Gracie's birthday- the one with the cousins outside I forgot to adjust my Wb and the pics are very cold looking. Bummed about those!
Post a Comment