Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A little more G Kids

















4 comments:

Unknown,  February 9, 2012 at 8:51 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cierra Pera,  February 9, 2012 at 10:39 PM  

OK- that shot of Josh is so so GREAT! It's perfect with thirds and everything! Context and theme is spot on. I love this so much! Crop out the bikes at the bottom and print it!

Cierra Pera,  February 9, 2012 at 10:39 PM  

OK- that shot of Josh is so so GREAT! It's perfect with thirds and everything! Context and theme is spot on. I love this so much! Crop out the bikes at the bottom and print it!

Anonymous,  March 4, 2012 at 3:30 PM  

where is the LIKE button? LOL
great pics but I love Josh in the balls.

Mom

Followers

About This Blog

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP