Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Just go with it and pretend I am a crafty blogger for this post

I have an addiction. To cups. Tea and coffee. And I have been collecting them for years. 

I also have this really great wall in my kitchen. It has just been waiting for me to come up with the perfect idea for it. Here is what it has looked like for a while



A few weeks ago I was pouring myself a cup of tea and staring at my wall. And then it came to me!

That afternoon I got to work.

Adam bought me some boards

I started with brown


I like to craft with high end materials



Next came the olive


And then the aqua


And then Josh's basketball


Then I put Adam to work


And then my perfect little tea corner was done! The best part is that I use these cups daily so they are always getting rearranged and it keeps it looking random. Oh- and the bottom right corner is in process. Placeholders for now :)




3 comments:

Natalia Lynn,  March 13, 2012 at 8:16 AM  

Awesome! This is great. Love it- christie

Krista,  March 13, 2012 at 8:28 AM  

Love this! Looks great.

Ashley,  March 13, 2012 at 7:58 PM  

I'll be honest...I'm coveting that shelf...and your mugs. Love it!

Followers

About This Blog

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP