Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 7- Pasadena

An anniversary day with no kids!! This post will probably be very boring for you all but I documented everywhere we went :) And mostly I was working with my new camera's meter. Nothing super exciting... BUT Adam and I had the BEST day! Really. The BEST. We did some fun shopping and drove around amazing neighborhoods (I refrained from taking pictures of all the houses used in films).

The iPhone just makes the self-portrait so easy :)


The. Best. Breakfast.

 Love this store. Picked up Avery's birthday gift :)

Of course Adam found a guitar shop. It really was so perfect. In a brick building down a back alley.



How could I not stop here?




And of course he took me to a camera store.



0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP