Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Oh well

p52 {week 4: Self Portrait} 


I would love to just own it and not give any excuses for my self portrait week. But here it comes :) Honestly I dreaded this week from the start. I just hoped and hoped I would find inspiration when the time came. I did not. I could not come up with a single original idea. Sooooo I decided an unoriginal photo was better than an empty week in my p52 and got out my camera and took some standard self portraits. I checked and out of 148 entries in the p52 I was the 20th person who photographed themselves with their camera. Oh well. Here are 3 of my photos. I entered the final one. When I print my p52 book at the end of the year I have to include one...which one do you all think I should use?








2 comments:

Cierra Pera,  January 28, 2012 at 9:50 AM  

The spoon was GREAT! That was original. I would totally use that for the album. Why so hard on yourself? You did great!

Christie saunders,  January 28, 2012 at 6:02 PM  

These are all way cute! Dont be so hard on yourself:)

Followers

About This Blog

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP