Well I have a broken camera :(. For the past few weeks this has been a relatively small frustration. Friday was a different story. When William was standing with Mickey Mouse at Disneyland and my camera wouldn't shoot I realized I need to get this taken care of!! Until then I will blame any bad photos on my camera :) Some photos taken by a camera phone or even other family members may show up here as well :).
This post will be catching up on photos from our very busy weekend. We have season passes again to Disneyland this year and our first trip was to celebrate my Avery girl turning 3. We also had a fun dinner for her on Saturday. Sunday my father-in-law was baptized and the photo is from our lunch out as a family. Enjoy!
FRIDAY
 |
| First time having all my kiddos at Disneyland :) |
 |
| The Birthday girl looking fabulous |
 |
| Avery and her friend Elinor |
 |
| Will and Elinor |
SATURDAY
 |
| Belle has arrived! |
 |
| Are you kidding me? |
 |
| Belle is ready to bat |
 |
A family tradition :)
SUNDAY
|
1 comments:
Oooooh what precious pictures......"memories, they are caught on film forever" We haven't seen Josh since last summer so he has really changed! Little princess looking so beautiful, and big brother Will 'crashed' after a wonderful day at Disneyland!
Love you all
Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment