Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 14, 2011

My 1 Year Photo Project

January 13 2011
It is 13 days into the new year and I have decided to start a new photo project. My favorite subject for my photos is always my beautiful family. After talking with Adam we have come up with a project that I am very excited about. It will be a stretch but my goal is to capture our year by posting a single photo each day for 365 days. I am going to take a few days to play catch up and then will continue on each day, posting a single photo that I feel captures our day. I hope Adam and the kids will enjoy looking back at the end of 2011. Stay tuned...

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP