Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 14

Ok so you may have to ignore my web address because on my second real day of shooting for this project I am going to cheat (and I probably will most days from now on). The problem I have found is that I have 2 photos to post. I should have realized this would be a problem because the purpose of my new project is two fold: 1) I want to capture our year in a single snapshot a day and 2) I want to be challenged to practice my photography every day. It has been too long since I worked with my camera and really tried to capture creative shots. As I should have realized from the beginning, I will rarely accomplish both of these in a single shot. Therefore, I am going to live by the saying "rules were meant to be broken." I am now going to be posting one OR two shots a day. My web address should then be our5inroughly365to730.com. Ha! 
Here they are for today:
Skiing with my handsome husband was definitely the highlight of this day  


The riverboat outside our hotel

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP