Today I had the camera out most of the day so I have a few pictures to share. I basically had my camera next to me and Google opened on my laptop for most of the kids nap time. Adam laughs because my answer to anything broken in our house is "google how to fix it!!" Its actually pretty amazing what we have managed to fix on our own this way and my broken camera has been no exception. Time will tell if the problem is any better. Ok on to the photos..
 |
| Our whole lawn looks like this after all of the wind! We can't see any grass! |
 |
| Avery's Birthday flowers from Grandpa and Grandma |
 |
| :) |
 |
| Avery changing her earrings before bed |
 |
| A peek inside our bedtime routine. The kids love music time. Daddy is the best. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment